Landscape Design, Installation, and Maintenance
The landscaping around your house or business makes an important first impression on every visitor that arrives at your property. It can make a house into a home and reflects your tastes and character, creating feels from a cozy, lush getaway to a modern, eclectic feel. For your business, a good landscape will reflect your brand and company values, creating a critical first impression for your clients. At Cornerstone, we understand that every outdoor area and every client is unique, and we strive to achieve the exact feel and look you want for your yard space.
When designing a landscape, our priority is to listen to you to fully understand your vision for your property and enable us to design and install the landscape of your dreams. Our professional team offers full-scale lawn design, installation, care, and maintenance. We customize a plan to fit your needs and your budget and stay in close contact with you throughout the process. Each plan not only enhances the look of the property but can increase the value as well.
Design & Installation
The key to good landscape design is the extent to which it reflects the client’s desires and vision for their property. A good design has the power to create emotions in the homeowner and visitor as they look around – it can make someone feel welcome, relaxed, rejuvenated, impressed, happy, adventurous … all because of a well thought out design.
Professional landscape design is an investment. Our experienced designers listen closely to your wishes then make a precise, detailed, and site-specific plan reflecting your vision. We create a computer-generated aerial view of your property with the proposed landscaping for you to review. Once you approve the plan, our master craftsmen work closely with the designers to create a beautiful outdoor space that fulfills your dreams while adding value to the property.
Care & Maintenance
Cornerstone Landscapes provide custom and complete maintenance programs built around your needs.
Our Care and Maintenance services include:
- Plantings and Bed Maintenance (weeding, deadheading, and pruning as required)
- Turf and grass maintenance
- Mulching & Fertilization
- Seasonal Maintenance
- Spring & Fall Cleanups
- Sprinkler System Installation and Drainage
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Fertilization and Mulch Service
- Annual plantings to add color throughout the year
Each custom landscape we design transforms the property into the retreat that our client envisioned, creating a sanctuary for them to enjoy for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information do you need from me to create a landscape plan?
To help us to learn about the landscape you desire for your property, think about what your visions are for your outdoor space, such as:
- What kind of feel do you want from your landscape? (peaceful, modern, professional, relaxing)
- What will you use the outdoor area for? (relaxing with friends/family, entertaining, playing with pets or kids, curb appeal)
- What level of maintenance do you want? (low maintenance, professionally maintained, etc.)
- Is water conservation important for you?
- Is year-round color important?
- Are you trying to increase your property value?
- Would you prefer more or less shade?
- Are you trying to increase the privacy of the outdoor space?
- What balance of flowering plants vs bushes do you prefer?
What kind of landscape features can you put in my yard?
We have experience in many different landscape elements, including:
- Front Yard Landscape Plans: Your front yard is the first thing people see when they visit, and what greets you when you come home each day. Our designers will create a front yard with just the feel and function you are looking for.
- Back Yard Landscape Plans: Backyards are incredibly personal. They can be a retreat where you can relax and unwind, a place for entertainment and fun, a place for families to connect and make memories together. Let us design the most beautiful “room” in your house.
- Patios, Walkways, and Driveways: Using brick pavers or stone we can create patios and walkways in multiple parts of your yard where you can sit, entertain, or wander. A paver driveway creates a distinct and charming feel as people drive by or visit.
- Deck Construction: Decks can add an entirely different dimension to a backyard, creating a space to entertain, enjoy family dinners, or relax and enjoy the beauty of your new landscape. Our team has experience with deck design and construction and well as deck repair and replacement.
- Staircases (Wooden and Stone): Transition between levels with beautifully designed staircases that add charm as well as functionality.
- Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor lighting can enhance the beauty of many outdoor features and increase the usability of the area at night
- Water Features & Ponds: Adding a pond or water feature to your outdoor space not only creates visual beauty but can also add soothing sounds and attract wildlife. Our experienced team can create waterfalls, streams, ponds, or install bubbling boulders.
- Fire Pits: Outdoor fire features add a beautiful feel to the backyard. We can design in-ground firepits or freestanding fireplaces that create a special space to sit and make memories.
- Outdoor Kitchens: A well designed outdoor kitchen adds beauty, functionality, and fun to your backyard.
- Retaining Walls can help transition between elevations, create defined areas within your landscape, beautifully control drainage issues, and add an accent to your outdoor space.
- Boulder Outcroppings add function, depth, and texture to your landscape with the natural look of boulders.
- Landscape Plantings: A good landscape will reflect not only knowledge of plant combinations that create the feel our client desires, but also will show varieties of color and texture that expert plant, shrub, and tree selection brings to your outdoor space.
- Trellises, Fences, Arbors: Showcase your climbing plants with a trellis or arbor, and define different yard areas with fencing that complements your landscaping
- ... and much more
Don’t trust your landscaping to just anyone. To ensure your landscape design is just what you’ve dreamed about you want a family-owned company that has built its hard-earned reputation on solid customer relations, professional service, and creating outdoor spaces that homeowners and business owners enjoy for decades.
The team at Cornerstone Landscape would love to sit down and hear about the vision you have for your outdoor space. Our experts can turn that vision into reality with a competitive price that makes you smile. We have experience working with a wide variety of property types and budgets, so don’t hesitate to call us at (662) 501-0181 to set up a free consultation.
A welcoming landscaped walkway.
Large spaces call out for plants and shrubs that make a statement.
A backyard of realaxation and beauty.
Front yard landscape design to improve curb appeal.